Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I've never been to Boston.

Shawn is away on business. Again. Sometimes I think I should get used to him having to go away on business, but in a way I hope I never do. I always miss him terribly. Seriously--he left this morning, and I can't wait til he gets back home.

Tonight I got dinner with one of my best friends from high school. It was sure great to see her and we ended up chatting for like 4 hours. My heart feels lighter-and I'm so grateful for that!

I just drove home, and honestly I think I could have driven to Logan with out noticing I was so lost inside my music. I love drives like that, and honestly would have driven to Logan if not for having to work tomorrow morning.

I'm starting to get excited for Fall. "The Smell" is in the air, and I can't ignore it.

Have a good night!! (Shawn's on the phone-I gotta go!)

1 comment:

Kyle and Andrea Stewart said...

I'm sorry that would be hard. It must be difficult to always have to say goodbye to your husband! To be completely honest I have only spent one day away from Kyle the whole time we were dating or since we have been married. It was the hardest day! (I know, pathetic!)