As a house warming gift last fall, my mom bought me tulip bulbs and helped me plant them in the flowerbed right in front of our house. I had no idea what else would be growing in that flowerbed, but it turned out all right. It has been so exciting to watch these little flowers bloom. They're absolutely gorgeous! [and I have to admit...I thought the tulips were a strange house warming gift...but now I love how they make our house, our yard, feel like home.] Every time I looke at them I can't help but think-"Those are my flowers! That I planted! and they're Beautiful!!" So, thanks Mom for a little bit of "home" insight :) Hooray for flowers and Spring!Friday, April 23, 2010
Well Hello!
As a house warming gift last fall, my mom bought me tulip bulbs and helped me plant them in the flowerbed right in front of our house. I had no idea what else would be growing in that flowerbed, but it turned out all right. It has been so exciting to watch these little flowers bloom. They're absolutely gorgeous! [and I have to admit...I thought the tulips were a strange house warming gift...but now I love how they make our house, our yard, feel like home.] Every time I looke at them I can't help but think-"Those are my flowers! That I planted! and they're Beautiful!!" So, thanks Mom for a little bit of "home" insight :) Hooray for flowers and Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment