Monday, June 14, 2010

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,
I have not forgotten about you. In fact, I think about you often. I imagine all the things I would write and the pictures I would post...but then when I sit down to "blog" I don't feel like it, or I don't know what to say, or I don't want to upload my pictures. I am definitely lazy. Yes Sir.

In other news...
Life is good. Less then three weeks left until the "Due Date". I don't feel ready. I turned 25 last month...yeah meant to blog about that one. Oh boy have I been slacking. Maybe blogging isn't for me, and I've just been pretending this last little while. My name is Melissa, and I am in a blogging slump and I need help--suggestions?

Please get back to me soon,
Melissa

3 comments:

Julie Smith said...

Melissa
Don't worry about not bloggin its not the end of the world. and you will when you want too, and you will after the sweet baby shower I give you at my house JK Love you don't worry

Carrie said...

No pressure to blog. It is only for you anyway...and your fabulous Mother-in-law. Love ya!

maggisaar said...

Hi Dear!
First, thanks for the sweet comment on my Mothering post. It is nice to know I'm not alone in these crazy first time mom fears. Everyone goes through it! But it's hard to remember that.

All the same your kind words mean the world to me.

I can't believe you're only like a week out! That's incredible! I wish you all the luck in the world with the birth and hope it goes smoothly. Before you know it, you'll be holding your son!

As for blogging, I know the will comes and goes. It does so for me too. I struggle sometimes to find something worth writing about. I know you'll be busy with the wee one soon, but you shouldn't give up on writing. It's wonderfully therapeutic and just fun to do.

Best of luck, doll. And thanks again for the hope. It does amazing things. :)