I finally hooked up my new camera and loaded the pictures to the computer. (I figured I'd better practice before the baby came...so there wouldn't be any mishaps!) Enjoy!
My Birthday Weekend...

Memorial Day...
Nights at the park...
Our friend Tony got married...
Baby Showers...
Cheryl's Wedding!!
The 4th of July
And Wandering the Mall Waiting for Jr. to Come...
3 comments:
This is such an exciting time for you, and I wish you the best. I think back to my birth experience often, and the miracle of it. I see pregnant women and am grateful that I am no longer, but then I remember the special feelings of wonderment and joy that come of it. Good luck in these last days. It's going to be harder than you ever imagined, yet more full of LOVE at the same time.
and take LOTS of pictures! Of your belly now, but mostly of your baby, and live. He will change so much. Taking them doesn't mean you have to develop them, you'll just have them and be so happy you do.
i love posts with pictures!
so glad you have a nice new camara :)
get that baby here so you can overwhelm your blog with him!
Post a Comment