Wednesday, October 6, 2010

el templo

Preface: I love the temple. It makes me happy. Puts a smile on my face just by being there. I do not usually blog about spiritual or religious things... I am about to.

Enter: The Busiest Week. Melissa = Going Crazy. Seriously-it's bad.

My friend Angie went to the temple yesterday for the first time. I was so happy for her and glad I was able to be there as a support. That was my reason for going...but oh how I benefitted personally! Due to the timing of things, I spent a lot more time sitting and pondering then I usually do went I visit the temple. I feel so refreshed. Like I just had my batteries recharged. Like my heart is radiating peace and calm admidst the chaos that is right now. I feel so much better. It truly is incredible! I feel re-centered. Like there is some semblance of balance back it my life. I could keep going.

I am grateful for the temple. That I can attend and learn and be uplifted and help others. I truly truly love it there. There are precious few things that I love at that level. I ought to go more often...

So big thanks to Angie (for inviting me to go) and Carla (for watching my babe so I could go)

Hooray for The Temple!!

No comments: