*Something clicked last Saturday and Carter can now sit up on his own...for like 30 seconds. He's tipsy, but it's incredible.
*Carter is a happy baby. He smiles so often, even if he's been crying or is mad he'll smile. Big light up his whole face kind of smiles...that I struggle to get on camera. sigh.
*Carter is ticklish on his ribs and inner thighs. Oh how we love making him laugh. [so much that I think we'd spend all day trying]
*We give him a bath every night. He kicks and splashes and tries to lick the water off his face. oh and pees in the tub. every. single. time.
*Carter always smiles at that cute baby in the mirror. [Especially right after bathtime--so adorable all bundled in his hoodie towel]
*Carter is fascinated with lights. He has always stared at them...but the Christmas tree has introduced a whole new fixation. It's magnetic-if the tree is on, Carter is looking at it.
*Recently Carter moves his right arm in a circular motion with his hand in a fist, it looks like he is...cheering on a sports team? [I'm struggling to verbalize the action. Like you're at a game yelling "Woo Woo Woo" in an effort to pump up the team your cheering for] Because his motor control isn't great, it is so cute and maybe a tad bit funny ;)
*Carter sucks his thumb. He refuses to take a binky. When I give him a binky he takes it out and then chews on it like its another one of his toys.
The kid is a champ, we love him so much. I could keep going all day long, but I'll stop. Happy Wednesday--It snowed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment