Monday, January 10, 2011

Slump.

I might be in a bit of a blogging slump. It seems I am always in a blogging slump. There is so much I could blog about that I haven't...Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, my baby turns 6 months old on Thursday. And more-can you believe that--more. But I just don't feel like it. I think about blogging, and I think about how I should do it-and my mind goes blank. I got nothing. And here I am trying to make something out of nothing. Sorry guys. Super boring. Here is a cute picture to make it better:



In other news...Carter doesn't have to go to physical therapy anymore! [Most of you probably didn't even know he was in physical therapy...sorry...his head was all misshapen, looked like a rounded parallelogram and he would only look to the right...we've been going for like 3.5 months] His head is almost symmetrical now and he has full range of motion with his neck muscles. Today was [hopefully] his last appointment! We'll only go back if things get worse, or if there is some other problem that develops, but hopefully everything will just keep getting better.

Because lets be honest, despite all life throws at us [good & bad] life still finds a way to keep getting better. Happy Living! Here's to 2011!

No comments: