Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random

We had a wonderful Easter. Carter was a doll picking up eggs and putting them in his basket and then taking them back out again. I'd post pictures but I've officially decided I'm "Mac-illiterate". Maybe I should get Blogpress? But then I'd have to learn how to do that...

Lately I have been on a family history/genealogy kick. I might be obsessed. Any spare minute I have I'm searching for this one woman and her family. I cannot get her our of my head. I finally found her AND her husband together on a census record. They had a daughter I didn't know about. The road kind of deadends there. Next step: searching Parish records which unfortunately cannot be done from my iPhone. We are going old school. Wish me luck!

Carter is 9.5 months old. He has officially been "out" longer than he was "in". Time flies. Shawn's sister had to be induced tonight. I wish her the best, and a quick uneventful labor. That whole child-birth thing is intense. We are excited to meet the new little one!

Shawn flying right now and his flight was diverted to Memphis because Atlanta is having tornado warnings. It's going to be a long night.

No comments: