I just wrote in my journal, but for some reason I'm in the mood to blog. Usually I'm in bed by now.
Lately, I've been having a hard go. Struggling to feel motivated. Not feeling good enough. It's a stupid mental game really. But I have been loosing. I have found it really hard to be a mom and get things done. I still feel like I'm looking for balance...something I crave, but haven't been able to find.
This weekend has been hard. There is no other way to say it. More trying than I have had in some time. And yet. I feel so good. Yes, I am mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted. But I feel so empowered. Despite everything that has happened I stepped up to the challenge. I have held firm. And it is refreshing to be reminded that I am strong.
In every situation I encountered I did what needed to be done. And although it has been ... Disgusting. and Traumatizing. I am so grateful to be reminded of a part of myself I have been missing lately.
I still have all my imperfections and tomorrow is another day. But today, I feel good about myself and that feels really nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment