Wednesday, February 15, 2012

we interupt normal programming to bring you this special announcement:

"I am extremely pleased to announce the promotion of Shawn Brock to Manager – Compliance & Remediation. Please join me in congratulating Shawn on his promotion and wishing him continued success."

Shawn got a Promotion! He applied for a Manager position and he got it! Party at our house! I'm so proud of him. He is such a hard worker. He will be super busy (it's already showing and this is week one). He will have so many different adventures, and gain wonderful experience. He is going to India the end of the month for a week and a half (Heaven help me). I might be jealous...How could he possibly go to India without me? Someone obviously did not think this through! Oh and Shawn gets to go to San Diego for a week in March. I might be going out to join him for a few days without Carter. The details are getting worked out on that front. Anyway!

The winds of change are blowing through our lives right now. We are so excited and overwhelmed with Shawn's promotion. It came at a good time. We feel so blessed!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Yay for you guys! San Diego, eh? If you do end up going, lemme know if you want tickets to the World of the Sea. I'd have to print them off and mail them to you ahead of time!