Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Most Improved Coach 2012

I married an awesome man.

One of the articles in the Ensign this month mentions making a pro/con list before the author proposed. I remember doing something similar when Shawn and I were dating. Tonight I busted out my journal and got to reminisce. It was so fun to read what I was feeling and how smitten I was. Ahh. Young love. I found this page and had to take a picture. It's when I got my "answer" that Shawn and I should get married.




It's amazing to me how love grows and changes and evolves. I am so grateful for the man I married. And I am also so grateful for the man I am currently married to. I'm glad we aren't 21 anymore ;) Shawn has always been exactly what I need. He is my everything. I don't think he knows. I don't show him as much as I should. Right now the poor guy doesn't come in first. The two littles at our house demand most of my attention. I'm not very good at "multi-tasking" if you will. But he patiently accepts any time I can give him. He is such a good man.

In honor of his outstanding achievement in labor and delivery with Katelyn, I here by award Shawn Paul Brock the Most Improved Coach of the Year 2012.



No comments: