Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mirror Mirror on the Wall
Today is one of those days when I look in the mirror, don't recognize the person looking back, and think--Where did I go? My life is changing all the time. Its like if I blink, I've missed something important. I'm a notoriously sentimental person and today it is in full swing. I guess you could say that this morning I realized it is summer, at least from a University schedule, and that I don't have summers like I used to. I am supposed to work everyday. No sleeping in or lounging around or doing whatever you want. There is somewhere I have to be. Welcome to the adult world of summer. Its kind of depressing really. I don't know how to keep summer exciting and youthful and work full time. Any advice? That's my goal. We'll see how I do. Anyway...I really should stop blogging and start working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mel. you should come teach gymnastics. if you are not loving your job... you should come teach. these little girls are hilarious. haha. it makes the work day 10x better. P.S. i miss my highschool summers too. I treasure Saturdays.
Post a Comment