Thursday, May 29, 2008

Take me out to the ball game!

Last Friday my Parents were itching for a night out, so I suggested we go to the Bees game. It was sweet. It turned out to be a beautiful night. It was great to participate in America's favorite pass-time. We got to stand up and sing "Take me out to the Ball Game" in the 7th inning. Unfortunately our team lost, due to a pitcher problem in the ...6th inning, and the Portland Beavers scored 10 runs! It was a close game before that, too bad the Bees never recovered. It was fun anyway, and because it was Military appreciation night and the eve of Memorial Day Weekend there were fireworks after the show. The firworks rocked! They lasted longer than any of us expected and were even set to music. It turned out to be a really enjoyable evening. I was even able to snap some pictures with my phone.
Here is Shawn and I and the two guys behind us that were talking about baseball the whole game.
This is when the Bees were conversing on the pitchers mound, deciding what to do in the 6th inning...I think they went through 3 pitchers that inning.And here are my super cute parents!! Isn't technology amazing?

2 comments:

Mark Weinberg said...

Your blog rocks! I enjoyed looking through all of the posts.

Carrie said...

Take ME out to the ballgame!