
Here we are getting ready to eat year old cake. The frosting is so thick on that guy that it was actually not that bad! Preserved by the frosting.. who'd have thunk.

Melissa took me to an amazing little restaurant hidden in a basement up in Holladay. We snapped some shots of the table next to us but can't decided which shot is better... What's your vote?

This the second shot... Melissa thinks this is the best shot... I think I agree but I just can't tell

Talk about Irony. We were married 7/11/07. We stayed in room 711. No... I didn't request it that way.

Little Cloud life and Valley.

View from the Tram... We hiked from the Tram through the snow down to the top of the Peruvian Express... did I mention it was all snow and we were in flip flops... gotta love it baby.

Yes.. that's totally Mrs. Brock riding the zip-line. I whipped the camera out while riding on the other zip-line and snapped this shot over my head.

Beautiful view of Snowbird's Lodges.
While we were at Snowbird there was a BlueGrass festival. Man it was awesome... there were people, music and Guitars EVERYWHERE! It was quite the festival. We had a great time just hanging out and enjoying the day. We're both throughly burnt now so please excuse our bright red skin.
No comments:
Post a Comment