1. What are your nicknames?
Mel, Lissa...Those are the current ones. I did go by "Fluffy" in 5th grade. If you don't know why, you can ask me personally.
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I have no idea... I don't think I've actually ever bought a movie for myself. Wait. Last week I requested The Cutting Edge. It was only $5 at Target...its always been a favorite. I couldn't help myself!
3. What is your favorite scent?
Shawn after he'd driven up to Logan to see me. Clean laundry. Freshly cut grass...There are more, but I'll stop.
4. What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Chile. Hands Down.
5. Do you trust easily?
Not really. It takes me a while.
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
I think all the time. In fact, most of the time I only think and don't ever act. I recently decided it is my character flaw and I will be fighting it all my life.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Umm. Yes. I ruined Shawn's jacket when I dried it and wasn't supposed to. I cried. I'm still trying to find a way to make it up to him.
8. Do you have a good body image?
Honestly, its not bad. I know I'm not fat, and some days I even think I'm skinny. I just wish I were in-shape (in a healthy way). But still haven't done anything about that...
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Kiwi.
10. What websites do you visit daily?
Besides checking blogs for updates...I'd say SteepandCheap.com
11. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Snuggling Shawn
12. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I think she's a lot like me than either of us may be willing to admit. I think she has potential to do great things. And someday I'll get over my shyness and really get to know her.
13. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
Today, out of the blue, "I'm not that girl" from the musical Wicked.
14. What's your favorite item of clothing?
My Ireland jacket.
15. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes, but not nearly as much as Shawn.
16. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
I would look around to see if it belonged to anyone nearby. If it looked like it did I would tell them. If there wasn't anyone around I would pocket it.
17. What items could you not go without during the day?
Breakfast.
18. What should you be doing right now?
I'm not really sure...That's probably why I'm blogging. I do need to do the dishes, but I don't feel like it right now.
The End. Do it yourself if you want to!
No comments:
Post a Comment