If this is offensive in anyway, I apologize in advance. I'm just showing some of my thought process...
'Maybe I could help her...'
'Naa, she probably thinks I'm white trash'
'Hmm, I wonder what makes someone white trash?'
"Hey Shawn, am I white trash? And if so, why did you marry me?"
"Why would you be white trash?"
"I was just thinking about it. I think I might qualify."
"How do you figure?"
"Well I don't dress well, I have crazy hair, I have missing teeth, I lack tact and class...Sounds kinda white trash to me..."
I can think of more things that make me white trash, and Shawn was kind enough to list why he might be white trash (even if I think he's wrong and won't list what he said), but in the end I laughed really hard considering all the ways we might be "white trash"...which leads me to blog and ask...
In what ways are you "White Trash"?
3 comments:
I know you guys.
LOL--you are DEFNITELY NOT White Trash!! That has never crossed my mind when I think of you...the only thing that crosses my mind when I think of you is spunky and full of life :o)
LUV and miss you guys!!
1. Wearing a whirt that says "redneck woman."
2. Going to "The Westerner" Bar to dance on Saturday nights.
3. Having someone store their trailer home on the side of your house for over a year.
all these reasons are valid.
and they all come from DaNell. Bless her heart... but she's still my mother... white trash and all.
Post a Comment