Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weekend Fun

I've felt like blogging for a while, but just haven't felt like sitting down to do it, and sometimes I don't always know what to say. Some blogs are beautifully written. I don't have that gift. So here it goes.
Friday we went up to Park City with some friends. Shawn and I had some time to kill, and we discovered backcountry.com's office. Shawn decided this was like Mecca, and he needed his picture taken. Once again, Cell phone camera's are amazing. Without them, we would have absolutely no pictures.
Then, On Saturday, we judged a Debate competition. Shawn used to be a big debate guy, Mr. President and all. It was a new experience for me, and totally different than I expected. I would consider doing it again, IF I didn't have to get up so early. Because we were up by the Parents, we spent some time at both households. We got to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D, for about 10 minutes, before it gave us a headache, and we switched to normal Movie Mode. Check out our Coolness.
Shawn absolutely hated the movie, but I enjoyed it. It was fun and light hearted. We had a super-mello weekend. It was nice to re-coop.

No comments: