Friday, November 14, 2008

We've Been Hit!!

Carly Tagged Us...I don't think Shawn will be responding to the Tag, but here it goes for me!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in 8th Grade at Fairfield Junior High School.
2. I joined Science Olympiad.
3. I was in Mr. Thompson's 8th Grade English class...a teacher who may have changed my life. Thanks Mr. T!
4. I met and became friends with all of my Best Friends for the next 6 years (and still even now, even though our lives have gone so many directions)
5. I was crushing on Chris's friend Kyle, who happened to drive the sweetest white Firebird...

5 things on my To-Do list today
1. Have a good attitude.
2. Draft all the Judgment & Orders on my Action Report at work.
3. Respond to this Tag thing
4. Make plans & have fun tonight!
5. Call my Sister

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Travel the world.
2. Buy a house with lots of land.
3. Invest my money so it wouldn't run out.
4. Move to Chile (or some other country, and not permanently...).
5. Buy all the things I want, but can't justify buying because we don't have the money (shoes, a new wardrobe, outdoor gear...the list could go on for a long time)

5 jobs I have had
1. Legal Secretary-Constantino Law Office
2. Scanner-Anderson, Nelson, Hall, Smith
3. Intern-ASCEND, A Humanitarian Alliance
4. Sales Floor Associate, Target
5. School Days-Lagoon

5 people I tag
1. Carla/Matt
2. Melina/Spencer
3. Heather/Jay
4. ...
5. ...

No comments: