1. You just talk louder instead of waiting for others to finish speaking
2. You sleep with a fan on, all night long.
3. You LOVE Longerberger
4. You can pass gas on demand
5. You can't have Christmas without the
COWBOY CHRISTMAS CD!!!
(Give Cowboy Christmas a click to see what it's all about)
(Click Here for Murph's own website or Click Here for the Wiki entry on this lengend, this Icon of all that is Western American)
The Man, The Myth, The Legend Himself. The True American Man...
Michael Martin Murphy
Michael Martin Murphy

3 comments:
Love it Mel. Glad you have become a true Brock! Haha.. Am I even still considered one? I hope so!
Actually, all the credit for that blog post should go to Shawn. Although I do agree with him. I'm slowly but surely working my way into the Brock Family "Ways"
LOL so true!
Post a Comment