We hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a Happy New Year!
Monday, December 29, 2008
This Year's Pre-Christmas Essentials
So I've been planning this post for a while, I even took pictures in preparation for this post, and then...well We got so busy with the Christmas festivities I didn't even create it! So, I'm doing it now. Enjoy!
We made Gingerbread Houses with our friends. Well, Shawn and I bought a kit, and made a Train...
We Decorated our Real Live Christmas tree
We have Advent Calendars to count down to Christmas Day, one for each of us--The Felt one for Shawn from his Mom, and the Chocolate one for me!
There is also an honorary puzzle at Christmas time. This Mickey is one of those Photomosaic Puzzles...It took me two weeks! By far the hardest puzzle I've ever done, except for that Elvis puzzle I worked on my second year in college...Ugh!
And of course-the Lights at Temple Square! We had a wonderful time with Jay and Heather. We were there the perfect length of time, we saw everything without freezing to death!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a Happy New Year!
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday, and a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Shawn.. its Celeste and Jon. We saw your blog through Carly's and thought we'd say hello! : )
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Hey guys! How's life been? Happy New Years to ya! Don't get too close to Carly... she pregnant. I heard it contagious!
Shawn
Post a Comment