Thursday, March 19, 2009
ll = Parallel
Shawn and I have had our fair share of little adventures lately. Yesterday we went up to Brighton Ski Resort and went night skiing (with a 2 for 1 pass of course). It was so fun! I'm re-learning how to ski and this was my second time in basically 10 years (or more). I am proud to say that I am successfully completing Parallel Turns! It was/is a miracle and I am so excited!! During one run yesterday I told Shawn I couldn't wait to show his Mom (because I knew Carrie would be proud of me too!) Ahh. It was a great evening-I actually enjoyed skiing, Shawn and I didn't fight (which seems to happen when we ski together), my legs are sore, and I Can't wait to do it again! Although, I'm not sure how many more times we'll be able to go--as it is mid-March and the snow is melting like it is going out of style...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment