Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Man vs. Wild...iPhone v. Stick

Shawn and I happen to be fans of backcountry.com and their affiliate websites (Steepandcheap, Whiskey, Tramdock, etc). Because of this, I happen to receive emails from Backcountry.com. Today I received a newsletter that was too good to pass up. It is entitled

Backcountry Tool Showdown; iPhone vs. Stick

I read it, and laughed so hard. Maybe its because we just bought iPhones. Maybe it's because my husband is an outdoors-man and wants to try surviving in the wilderness with basically nothing. Either way, if you like iPhones, and you like the outdoors, you should take a glance at it. I enjoyed it, and hope you do too. Check it out here when you get a chance.

2 comments:

carla thorup said...

that was funny! and i don't think i'd use my iphone to ever wipe my bum. yuck.

Mel said...

I don't think I would either! Talk about an expensive "Wipe"!!