Sunday, July 26, 2009

Don't try this at home folks!

So approximately 5 minutes ago, Shawn and I attempted to pretend like we were on So You Think You Can Dance [a show we watch consistently, and I love, and makes me want to be a dancer!] We were doing a cool lift move...were Shawn was carrying me and spinning. He thought my leg as on the ground [but it wasn't!] so he let go of my other leg, consequently my arm slid off his neck and my whole left side went crashing smashing into the ground!! Shawn wouldn't let me move and made me follow his stupid finger around...when really all I had was a little rug-burn on my elbow! And then I laughed for a good minute or so and decided I had to blog about it Right now. Oh goodness it was so funny. Life Rocks.
So remember Bahka Bahka Bahka Bah....So you THINK you can Dance.

2 comments:

Carly said...

I knew you should have tried out. And you could have been so awesome!! Yessss!!

carla thorup said...

good one shawn :)

and i knew you had it in you melissa.