Wednesday, July 1, 2009
No, I'm not Dead...but I did get in a Car Accident.
On June 10, I got in a wreck. It wasn't very serious--don't worry. I think I may have broken my heart, just because I was forced to abandon one of my best friends. But. Ah. That's not all Folks! That same day we went and looked at a house...and put an offer on it! And they accepted it--Woot! And then it appraised low...and so now it's in a "Short Sale" situation. Which means, we have a tentative offer, but don't know if the bank will accept it, so we're still "Looking" to see if we can find something else that isn't a Short Sale (if we're lucky). But, it feels like there is nothing new coming on the market. And the car...we're looking for another car. Honestly--it feels like we can't find anything we both agree on. If Shawn likes something, I don't. If I like something, Shawn doesn't. Its horrible. We finally found a car we both went "Hmm?!" but it's not a practical purchase, so we'll continue looking. So, basically I feel like I'm constantly looking at Cars and Houses and not finding anything. Is it so horrible to want something that is good quality, for a good reasonable price? I guess I'm just venting while explaining here. Needless to say-- We've been busy the passed few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment