DAS - In german it means:
itwho
your
that
this
the
And it happens to be the latest craving of mine from Patagonia.

Yes I know I have an addiction. You can stop telling me. I've accepted it and decided there are far worse things in the world to be addicted to. So unless you want me to pick up the odds on turtle races and become an obsessive gambler - I'll stick to Patagonia thank you. Just look at those zippers... Man I love a good zipper. You know the kind that cost $.20 instead of $.05. The kind that don't snag anything... that always go up and down. And check out that Primaloft One! That's right... Primaloft One!
Well I'm done for now... if you need a quick fix though feel free to jump on over to patagonia.com. I don't mind sharing it's goodness with fellow gear junkies...
2 comments:
You are truly your fathers son. I saw all 20 Patagonia coats you already have when we were moving you guys. Don't pretend you need it. Do not give in to the addiction. You small strange little man....
Hey Melissa! Long time no talk/see!! thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It uplifted me-- It was fun to read through some of your posts and see what you and your hubby are up to (i didn't know you guys got married!! how long ago?? congrats :) ) anyway-- hope all is well for you two!! Can't wait to check back in now and again :)
Love,
Marci
Post a Comment