Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What makes Change an ever present constant in our lives?

Hi. I'm the most sentimental person I know. (and that's saying something) I just changed my calendar to September and now I'm sad...in a I can't believe its already September way. Where have the past 8 months gone?...in a school is starting and I am not going (I know it's been 3 years, but man still I miss it) and that deeply saddens me...in a we're moving and packing up everything and I'm going to miss our apartment (despite all the mishaps) and our friends and our ward ...in a fall is coming and then the dreary dreary winter will follow and wasn't it just winter??

I could keep going, but I'm not sure its worth it. Change always makes me reflect on my life and everything that has happened and in some way I can't really explain, it makes my heart ache. And I know I have so much to look forward to, so don't worry about me. This is only temporary, but today, right now, I'm sad.

Change is in the air...can you feel it too?

No comments: