Today, for the first time ever, over the course of our entire relationship-Shawn saw me throw up. vomit. puke. up-chuck. Call it what you will...in our house, it was a milestone.
It also happened to be in the snow, outside the car, in a parking lot. That was new for me. It was about 15 minutes ago...and I'm amazed that I feel instantly better. That was new for me too.
Me throwing up was such a big deal I had to blog about it--right away...I mean it has been probably 5-6 years since the last time it happened (and hopefully it will be that long til the next time...)
Oh and sorry if any of you consider this a gross post. It's a big deal. I can no longer claim that Shawn has never seen me throw up. Had to share. Ciao.
1 comment:
Are you pregnant?
Post a Comment