Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today. Today was one of those days. One of those no good horrible bad day kind of days. It started off wrong and just kept getting worse--despite my best efforts to stay positive. You know persevere. It just wasn't working for me. Honestly it was like anything I touched went bad. SO many bad things happened I can't even remember them all. And I'm not in the mood to reflect back on all of it, but wow. I just had to document this day. Not even kidding this is going down in the record books. Thank goodness this day is coming to a close. I sincerely hope everyone has a great day tomorrow! I don't think I can make it through another today.

(sorry if this sounds so morbid...nothing seriously bad happened so don't worry on that front...just all day something went wrong with every. single. thing. I did. Talk about exhausting!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Remember I called you and bought you the cutest, orange print fabric, blanket! Of course I bought a few more surprises too! I was thinking of you yesterday, sorry it was such a bad day! I hope today was better! Love, Carrie