Sunday, August 1, 2010

And Carter makes 3...

Hey just a quick update-the babe is asleep for the moment. Life with a newborn is crazy! Yet so...sweet? peaceful? right? Needless to say we love him, even if it hasn't been the easiest 2 & 1/2 weeks.

Proud Papa
Coming Home
The Tanning Bed
(He had Jaundice, so we had to keep him on the billiebed lights it was not so happy or comfortable that first week. We're just so glad he got better!)

Hanging Out with Mama

This past week Carter got an eye infection and we circumcised him, so its been more than rough. Thankfully he is starting to feel better. His 2 week stats were good--he's up to 7 lbs 15 oz. I already feel like he is changing. He is incredible. And I still can't believe he's mine. A kid, really?? I wonder when it will hit me...

2 comments:

carla thorup said...

maybe when you're preggers with #2? haha...

hi carter! you've had 2 (now almost 3) big weeks for being so young :)

Spencer and Melina said...

umm...we are still being hit w/that realization! Like getting him in the morning, thinking this is what I will be doing for the next 20 years, it's no longer just me to fend for myself. Maybe Carla is right w/her predicion!