I really dislike February. Valentines Day has never been that important to me. I think Presidents Day exists just to give people a break because the month is so horrible. February's only redeeming qualities are that it only has 28 days (usually) and it's the month Shawn and I were engaged. I cannot wait for this month to end. 4 more days. I can make it. Other than my strong distaste for this month we are doing really well.
Here are a few key points of interest:
.Carter is rolling like crazy. He is really starting to move. He might sorta almost scoot, but not quite.
.Shawn started working from home a week ago. It's been a major adjustment (to say the least) but it's nice to have him around more in the evenings. And no commute is, well, superb.
.We are finally finishing our basement doors. Shawn hung them last weekend and they look great! Now we just need to paint.
.Carter eats solids like a champ. He gets so excited to eat it's hard to get the spoon in his mouth.
.I finally let Shawn get "cable". It's weird having so many channels after not really watching tv for a year.
.Carter sleeps on his stomach now. Scares me to death. I think that's why I was awake at 3:30am last night. He will not sleep on his back anymore. If you roll him onto his back he just rolls right back to his stomach.
.Shawn's b-day is coming up and I'm at a loss. I wish I were better at planning things. Is 26 really on the horizon?
Life is pretty good. I can't complain too much ;) Goodnight
No comments:
Post a Comment