Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Months Late


We never got newborn pictures of Carter. I just couldn't get my act together. Then I thought, we'll get pictures of him at 6 months. That will be best. He's at a cute baby stage, more alert and happy. It will be perfect. Well Carter turned 6 months old in January...but I didn't know where to get his pictures taken. Everything seemed so expensive, and I wanted them to be super cute [not just so-so]. I kept putting it off, investigating here and there. Trying to find a good deal with good photos. Well, my friend Melina posted these and I loved them! And I looked at the website, and it seemed like a good deal, and I liked that I got the copyright to the images, and I liked that I could book the time online. Carter turned 8 months on Sunday and I thought, "Crap! I really need to get his picture taken" [1. because he's almost a year (say what??) 2. he won't fit in the cute shirt much longer]


So I booked a session, and we drove down to FotoFly in Draper [seriously the only downside for me] and everything was going according to plan, just as I hoped...except for one thing...

Carter. Would. NOT. Smile.


The kid smiles all the time. I mean, he is a happy smiley kid. All he did was bite his bottom lip. I still LOVE the pictures. I would get prints of every single one and hang them all over my house if we had the money and I didn't think that was obsessive.

So, here are a few of the pictures. The photographer was really great, despite Carter's unwillingness to cooperate.


I think they're so adorable! I love the first one of the post...because he actually kind of smiled! I'm so glad I finally got some baby photos of Carter. Oh how we love him.

3 comments:

Megs said...

These pictures are DARLING! What a little stud ;)

carla thorup said...

oh the chubby lil nugget! so glad you got them done :)

Julie Smith said...

So cute I love the one of Carter in the green chair