Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gratitude.

Historically, I have been known to complain. It is something I'm really good at. Some might call it a tragic flaw. No matter. Just know that I automatically think of the negative (and then want to complain about it). To counter-act this behavior I have found the best thing for me to do is be grateful. I have to consciously think of blessings in my life. Big or small. They all help. So, without further adieu...

I am grateful...
Shawn has a job
Carter smiles a lot
Food to eat
My ability to create something out of nothing
Family and friends willing to watch Carter
Sleep
Independence
My memory
Blog friends who make me feel not so alone
My car

To be continued...

1 comment:

K Peacock said...

Hey I am a complainer too! I need to be more like you and take time to remember all that I have to be grateful for! You and your little family are so cute!