Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Daddy

I guess something in my heart just knew. Yesterday I couldn't stop crying I was so thankful for my parents. I even felt like I should send them a message, letting them know I love them. They're on a cruise in Alaska...

Today my dad had a major heart attack. He was on a tour in Denali National Park. They had to fly him to Fairbanks and he is in the ICU at a hospital there.

My mom said he is doing better and I even got to talk to him for a second. They don't know when he will be ok to travel home. Hopefully soon...

Pray for him. Please.

Love,
Melissa Jane


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love ya Melissa, we are praying for your Daddy!

Josh and Heather said...

Oh Melissa! My prayers are with you and your family! Doctors can do miraculous things these days with heart attacks, I pray for the best outcome.