Wednesday, August 22, 2012

From where I lay

Today I was laying on the grass while Carter played in the dirt. I was looking up at the beautiful blue sky, relishing the last days of summer...so I took this picture



Then Carter came over and said "Cheese" so I switched cameras to take a picture of us together. I took one, but his head was far away from mine, so I told him to move closer. I took another picture and called it good. The sun was in my eyes, but the pictures looked ok.

I just looked at the pictures and couldn't stop laughing!





We look awful! Seriously? I thought these were good?? Usually it goes more like this...(taken while posting this)


I was almost too embarrassed to post those, but it made me laugh so hard I had to share!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Ha ha still beautiful