Blogging is ever present in my mind. There is so much I want to write! I'm also painfully aware that I haven't made a big announcement with pictures of our little girl. But. Well. For some reason I am aware of all the creepers who might be out there...and I can't get myself to post. I know it seems silly especially when I've already posted so much about our family. I guess I have the protective mama thing going right now.
Miss K is one month old today. That is really hard to believe. It feels like just yesterday I was overdue! We all love her so much. (Even if she cries. A lot.) She is starting to put on the chub and I love that. Carter is a good big brother and is always checking on her. Shawn has been home from work with us, but went back yesterday. I am now officially a stay at home mom of two. We are managing ok. Juggling two kids is a challenge! But getting loves and snuggles from both of them is the best!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment