...is that being a mother of two makes everything more difficult. It is hard to get anything done. I'm going a little crazy over here. My house looks like a bomb went off. In every room!
How do you do it? No really! I want to know. I read a few blogs an man it seems like you ladies have your stuff together. I can't keep anything picked up let alone clean what's underneath it. Carter is watching way more tv than he ever used to (and I hate that). I can't seem to get anything done around the house or have time for me or do any kind of fun activity as a family. I am swamped. I am seriously considering staying up to pick up my house, just to give myself a leg up. But then I figure I will just be a more grouchy sleep deprived mom cuz my house will be messed up again as soon as the day starts. Ugh. Seriously. Any tips would be helpful!
Signed,
One Frazzled Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment