Monday, May 5, 2008

Do you ever feel haunted by your past?

Lately I feel like my past is just popping up all around me. Flooding me with memories of different people and different times in my life. It makes me miss them and Sometimes they are unpleasant reminders of bad times. I'm not sure how to handle it all, but I guess you just smile and focus on today. Find a way to reconnect to parts of life that you love and move on.

Oh and just so everyone knows, my Dad got my car to pass emissions today!!! Its super cool and my Dad is like Mr. Fix-it amazing. I don't know if he realizes how much I appreciate him and all that he does. Someday I'll find a way to express it to him in a way he'll comprehend... Oh and thanks for the comments I love them. I'm not quite sure how to respond to them because I wish I could. Anyway. Have a good day and remember something my wise husband said a long long time ago...

"If you dig into the past you only get dirty."

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I know what you mean...The girl at the plumbers today totally said, Are you Shawn Brock's MOM? We were in Band together. Tenor saxs together. Shawn did not even remember her at all. What is up with that? Rachelle Smith?

Shawn Brock said...

That's not fair! It's been five years and I've been accross the world since then! I can't always remember everybody!

spb

PS. Maybe I just didn't feel like getting dirty.