Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Photos are Here!!
Shawn fixed the computer so the photos would load. We aren't the most photogenic people, and we don't take that many photos, so I apologize for the limited number of pictures. Happy Birthday to me--check em out!
This is me packing to go to our hotel room at the Anniversay Inn for my birthday. If you'll note my straight hair from my sweet hair cut, and the super cute baby blue Patagonia fleece Shawn gave me.
The cutest picture of us in the room the next morning.
And this is a picture of the balcony in our room (Shawn is at the base of the stairs). I have to admit-It was pretty sweet. Well those were my favorite pictures from my Birthday. I'll post different pictures of other adventures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the straight hair :) totally cute
Post a Comment