Shawn here... Enjoy some long awaited pics from the Chile trip!

Here is the whole gang at Mamita's house! That's her in the middle with her husband.

This is the Familia Almuna. I love them to pieces.

Click this one... Zoom out and enjoy the view from Vina del Mar looking over at Valaparaiso.

Mel kicking it on top of Santa Lucia... A mansion like building/park in downtown Santiago.

Here we are in front of "The" fountain halfway up Santa Lucia.

Melissa in front of "La Moneda" or White House.

Luz and Bernardita Valenzuela. Awesome converts!

It may not seem possible. Click. Zoom. And Confirm. Yes that really is a pound of condiments.

Here I am in the Museo de la Moneda. Pretty sweet. I'll put more pics up in a minute... Hope this satisfies your Chilean Picture needs... It was the trip of a lifetime.
No comments:
Post a Comment