Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ski Season has OFFICIALLY Started

That's right folks, Ski season has officially started! I don't ski personally, but today was Shawn's first ski day of the season. I don't usually admit it, but I enjoy when Shawn goes skiing. It gives me some down-time, and some "put the house back together time". I was able to clean the bathroom and do the dishes. Then, I had the special opportunity of going Christmas shopping for Shawn. It never ceases to amaze my how hard it is to get time away from Shawn to go shopping. We're always together. (Which I love, very much) But, practically the only time Shawn willingly leaves me is to go skiing. So today I am grateful for ski days. Now, if only the presents I wanted for Shawn were in stock! He is so excited for Christmas, its adorable! (And, well I'll admit it, Contagious) Everyday he checks for presents and shakes them. Now I'm starting to worry he won't like what I've got him, but I guess we'll find out soon. Christmas is only 4-5 days away!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

LOL! I so want to go to the slopes, but I haven't yet and it's mainly because I don't want to go and have fun without Brian, but he doesn't ski because he's a Cali boy... :o( BUT--my new roommate is a skiier and so is her boyfriend, so maybe I'll be dragged up there once or twice this year... ;o)