Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meet Leonard.

Last night, in an effort to make amends, Shawn came home from class with After Eights (one of my favorite treats) and a plant. A long time ago I decided house plants should have names, and after much deliberation...it came to me. I would like to introduce you to our new plant Leonard.He is really cute! Shawn has no idea what kind of plant he is-and neither do I. He has little yellow spots on his leaves, and he isn't very big. Shawn figures he rescued him from the grocery store. I figure he was right. I'm really excited, and already thinking about getting a bigger nicer pot so Leonard can grow.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you like my project. It's fun to do... you should do it too, even if it's a little late! I'm glad I know you have a blog now... I will definitely check it! p.s. your trip to Chile looked so fun!
-Natalie