Wednesday, April 1, 2009
"Just don't know what to do with myself"
So Shawn has been out of town, but he gets home in roughly 2 hours. I'm super excited! But, I don't know what to do for the next 2 hours until I have to go pick him up from the airport. I've cleaned the bathroom, done the dishes, I'm in the process of doing the laundry, I've watched enough TV to last a life time and I don't want to watch another minute. So...the moral of this story is, well, the title. I "just don't know what to do with myself". I could clean more, but I'm sick of it. I don't want to spend the next 2 hours checking his flight status every 5 minutes...Any ideas? [Not that anyone I know will be up and checking my blog at 10:20pm to give a suggestion haha]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are right.. I wait until 430 in the morning to check your blog! ha ha.. Well I'm glad shawny finally made it home for you!
Post a Comment