Shawn survived his Grand Canyon Backpacking trip-returning just in time for Easter Sunday. I made an Easter basket for us (with the encouragement of my friend Carla). It turned out to be really fun! I didn't get to hide it with clues, but I did make Shawn find the basket using the old Hot and Cold game. (in my opinion it was almost as good as Christmas)
We also had the opportunity to frost sugar cookies with our friends J & Heather. I didn't get any pictures of all the super cute cookies. There were Ducks, Bunnies, and Eggs--here is a picture of the only cookie left, after Shawn and I had eaten all the others.
My sister Julie invited us to dinner last Friday. It was fun to play with my niece and eat a good home cooked meal (I now have a new dinner idea-Navajo Tacos-they were delicious). Emilee was so funny. She has started posing for pictures. I asked her to pose for me, but she refused and turned around.
She said she would only pose for her Daddy's camera. So while she was posing for her Dad I snapped a picture. Look at how cute she is!!
Then on Saturday and Sunday we played Bocce Ball. It is quickly becoming one of our favorite outside games, so if you ever want to play give us a call (and we will challenge you to a duel).
Ahh. What can I say-it's been a great week. We love Spring!
1 comment:
Emily is seriously so cute! Love that bocce ball season is here! Gets me excited for bear lake!
Post a Comment