Monday, May 18, 2009

Canada, Eh? [1 of...]

Adventure #1: The CN Tower
One of our Favorite parts of the trip to Canada was when we went to The CN Tower. It was so cool-and so high-and so fun!!
This is Shawn with the view of Toronto in the background. It was a gorgeous city--especially from this high!This is me with the view of Center Island in the background. [Fun Fact: When my Mom moved to Canada the very first placed they lived was on Center Island...now its basically an amusement park]
Yes, it was UN-Believably HIGH!!
Can you see the cars down there? They're teeny!
On the main level you can go outside and feel the wind. It was so much fun! Shawn and I kept playing in it. I think the wind could have blown me over. This is Shawn leaning into the wind--and it was holding him up!!On that same level on the inside there is a glass floor. Can I say Vertigo?? It was the freakest thing ever! Shawn wouldn't stand still on the glass. It was all I could do to lay on it so Shawn could take a picture of me--and what we were standing on!
If our faces don't say it good enough--We Loved It! (and would recommend it, even if it is expensive...I think it was totally worth it)

No comments: