
This is my friend Stephanie...and yesterday She got Married. I took the day off work to drive to Logan, attend the ceremony, and follow her everywhere during pictures. I had an absolutely wonderful day. Unfortunately I forgot my "real" camera, but I did get a few shots with my iPhone.

It was an absolutely perfect day. The ceremony was beautiful. I cried... I love temple weddings. It brought back all the memories of my wedding day.

Stephanie and Brian looked so happy, and I am so happy for her. She finally found her "someone" and I think it's fabulous!

There was a break before the reception, so of course I went to my favorite place in Logan--Pita Pit!

Then I went to Lundstrom Park [which
may have been the place I "fell" in Love with Shawn] and fell asleep under this tree. It was so beautiful. It was warm and the breeze was rustling the leaves in the tree. Mmm. I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.

Then it was off to the reception. I helped with a few more pictures [I carried Stephanie's train
everywhere.] The setting was great, they had the reception at The American West Heritage Center. The Wellsville's were the best background for the pictures-I was almost jealous. I hung out at the reception for a bit, but then gave Stephanie one final hug and headed home. I don't even know how to explain it...It was such a great day! I couldn't help but smile the whole way home.
2 comments:
Mel, Sounds like a beautiful day, I forget to ask you about it...
Carrie
Mel I'm so glad that you came up!! and thanks for being my "fluffer" for the dress and taking the time off from work...you being there brought back a lot of memories from your special day. I wish that we lived closer so that we could have double dates together :o) I so love you!!! *hugz*
Post a Comment