Thursday, January 28, 2010

I meant to post this a week and a half ago...The computer and I just haven't been friends...and it doesn't help that our router broke.

The Dew Tour was two weeks ago. January 14-17 up at SnowBasin. Shawn's favorite ski resort. We planned on going together for...oh a month or more. It was free, it was cool snow sports...I've never seen a halfpipe (let alone a Superpipe) [let alone at a local resort]. I was actually really excited. Dashboard was playing for free in Downtown Ogden on the Friday night. Our friends J and Heather were going to go with us on Saturday. Sounded like a great way to make January a little less drab right?

WRONG FOR ME.

I got sick Thursday...I can't remember the last time I was this sick. I haven't had a cold that Bad in years!

I came home sick from work on Friday and slept. So Shawn went to Deer Valley Aerials with his Dad that night.

Saturday I slept. J and Heather went up to SnowBasin. Shawn went up with his Dad and Little Sister...and I stayed home and slept. It was like a quarantine at our house. I was so miserable, I didn't want anyone else to experience it.

I was so bummed.

And then I got a text message that said "Zoom in on the big screen!" This picture followed:
(in case you can't read the screen...because I don't know how to make it "zoom in" for blogger)

It says "Hi Mel! Wish you were here!"

That totally made my night. My husband is so cute. :)

Oh and he made this video about the Dew Tour. Not bad for an iPhone only adventure.



(Hope it works and you enjoy!)

[I hope he doesn't mind that I posted this...oh and the video ends when the song does-its not really 6 minutes long]

No comments: