Saturday, January 30, 2010

P-R-E-G-O = Baby

Shawn and I are going to have a baby!
And we couldn't be more excited!!
[look at how cute that ultrasound picture is!]

The baby's due date is July 2.

I'm now 18 weeks along, and I'm just starting to show :) the tiny-est bit.
[yes I have waited a while to blog about it...I'm not sure why, the timing just didn't feel "right", but now it does]

Pregnancy so far has truly been an amazing experience. To listen to the heart and to see the baby move took my breath away. I still look down and wonder, "Is there really a baby in there?" But I know there is, and look forward to meeting the little one when the time is right.

Hooray for marriage and our growing little family!

6 comments:

Bret and Kari VZ said...

Congratulations!!! We are way excited for the two of you. Kari misses being pregnant, and the time just flies by with having a little one. You should be late and have your little on on the 23rd of July since that is the best day ever, but I am sure that their is no way you want to have it be 3 weeks late ;)

Natalie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for both of you!

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Oh we are so so excited for you guys!! Having kids is the best!! Now you can join our baby club and maybe we will actually hang out!!

Carly said...

Yay! Lucy is excited for her cousin!!!

carla thorup said...

woo woo! baby!

Megs said...

Congratulations! How very exciting!