I just went to upload all the pictures off our camera from basically the last 2 months of our lives. And we are officially out of memory...so I couldn't even load the cutest pictures of Carter (or blog about them). We have an external hard drive somewhere. (Not that I know how to use it.) I'm now officially taking donations so we can get a new Mac...since ours is more than 4 years old. Thanks in advance for your help ;)
But seriously--How do you store your files? I'm not even an big photo taker...I can't imagine what its like for those of you who take way more more pictures than I do... Help?
2 comments:
almost all of my pics are saved on 2 hard drives (i back up the hard drive with another hard drive b/c i don't want to lose anything.)
i hardly ever save anything to iphoto or to the computer, b/c space runs out so quickly.
good luck!
I upload them to places like snapfish, photobucket, artscow.
Post a Comment