When I was pregnant with Carter I wasn't in any rush. I was comfortable. It wasn't until he was a week overdue that I started to get a little ansty, and have "I'm ready to get this baby out" thoughts. I had no idea how easy I had it...
I don't know why, maybe just because she is my second...but I want this baby out! I can't take it. For weeks already I can't wait for her to come. I don't know how I can possibly go 4 more weeks. And if I'm overdue...well a tantrum will be had. Don't misunderstand me, I believe very strongly babies come when they are supposed to and so will she. I'm just not sure what to do with these feelings. I'm so done with being pregnant and being uncomfortable and being big and my clothes not fitting and I could keep going!
I'm not ready for another baby. I have so much to do. We don't have a name picked out. And I'm not ready to be a mother of two. I have no idea how I'm going to do that! But man oh man do I want this baby out! I'm physically done and mentally done and I still have 4+ weeks to go! I'm sure the time will fly by, especially when I get busy getting ready for her arrival. But today, well, I'm ready for this baby girl to come out!
1 comment:
I am currently at the "first baby" stage of pregnancy! I'm not ready to NOT be pregnant...and I'm in no rush either! However, when those little feet get stuck in my ribs while I'm trying to teach..that's when I realize that the next 2 months might get a bit rough :)
Can't wait to see pictures of your little gal!
Post a Comment