Saturday, May 4, 2013

Quote of the day

I wish I had some profound favorite quote to share with you. Today I don't have it in me to find one. So I'll share the two that keep coming to my mind. They aren't from anyone famous.

"The key to life is lower expectations."
-Shawn Brock

"Women are naturally more angelic and closer to God."
-Patrick Asay

I love the first...because too often I set myself up for disappointment. I want things to go perfectly and they don't. And I get sad/mad about it. It leaves me feeling unhappy. So I find, when I lower my expectations, it goes better and I am happier.

The second just makes sense to me. Sometimes as women we don't give ourselves enough credit. Every woman I know is spiritual and intuitive. God speaks to our hearts and he listens to our pleas. We just have to trust ourselves.

No comments: